Canal Street Mill
14, 22 and 36 Canal Street
Somersworth, NH 03878
Office HoursThere is no leasing office at this property. Apartment showings are by appointment only. Call us today!
- Mill architectural details
- Heat, hot water and hospitality WiFi included
- Enormous windows
- Exposed brick
- Views of Salmon Falls River and the downtown
- Beautiful outside landscaped park and walkway to river
- On-site parking
- Secure entry
- Fitness room and bike storage
- Artist live-work spaces available
- Indoor cats allowed
- Recycling Compactor
- Steps to downtown restaurants and shops
- Office space available elsewhere in the Canal Street Mill
- Smoke free building – No smoking allowed
- Oversized windows
- Exposed brick
- Heat and hot water included
- Laundry hookups within apartments
- Granite countertops
- Colored concrete floors
- Maple cabinets
- Black appliances
- Tile bathrooms
Canal Street Mill is located in downtown Somersworth, off of Main Street and just over the bridge from Berwick, Maine.
Somersworth is located along the Salmon Falls River and has long standing community of long term residents and a new dynamic of young professionals who are making the city an exciting place to build a life and a career.
Featuring newly-renovated apartments with all the charm of exposed brick and industrial architecture.
Offering ample commercial space for retail locations, manufacturers and others looking for the perfect office.
The Canal Street Mill is made up of three contiguous buildings: The Counting House, The North Mill,The South Mill. Together they contain renovated, occupied apartments and many current commercial tenants. There are opportunities to lease Class A, Class B and manufacturing space within the Mill, featuring ample on-site parking.