About the Property
The Monadnock Mill is a residential redevelopment of Mill No. 3 of the original group of mills in Claremont’s historic district. The former textile mill is said to have originally produced famous quilts in damask, embroidery, and point lace designs and since has been the home to several industrial spaces. Monadnock Mill is now the home of 83 brand-new rentals apartments as well as a picnic area with gas grill and fire pit and a rooftop deck. This mill brilliantly combines the charm of the historic mill era with all modern conveniences.
*Rent ranges are approximate and subject to change. Please contact us for further information.
Utilities included with rent: Heat, A/C, Hot Water, Sewer and hospitality WiFi
• Club room
• Rooftop deck
• Pet groom room with dog wash station
• On-site pet waste stations
• Outdoor gas grill, fire pit & picnic area
• Building-wide hospitality WiFi
• Access to private high-speed fiber internet
• Free bicycle storage
• Laundry rooms on-site with card payments
• Secure parcel room
• Secure building access
• Elevator access to single level living
• On-site property management & maintenance
• 24/7 emergency maintenance
• Online resident portal for rental payment & maintenance requests
• Brand new
• Large windows
• 14 ft timber ceilings
• Exposed brick & beam
• Granite countertops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Washer/dryer hook ups within selected apartments (Ventless dryers only)
• Heat & AC control
• Luxury finishes throughout
Pets & Parking
Dog-friendly with monthly pet fee. Breed restrictions & exceptions apply.
Cat-friendly with monthly pet fee.
Maximum of 2 pets per apartment.
Off street surface parking available.
Public parking & parking garage available nearby.
Are you a resident or tenant?
Submit general resident and tenant management related inquiries, access your account, manage account information, or pay online.Go to Resident & Tenant Connect
Please contact our office in advance of your visit to schedule an appointment. We need to provide 24 hours notice before showing an occupied space. We cannot always show space when properties are entirely rented. We can only show apartments that will be coming available.
About the Neighborhood
Monadnock Mill is located in the heart of Downtown Claremont. The former textile mill is ideally situated within easy walking distance to all that downtown has to offer as well as the Sugar River and mount Ascutney.