Saco Mill #4
About the Property
The Saco Mill #4 is a mixed-use signature property combining the charm of the historic mill era with all modern conveniences. The Mill is located in Saco, Maine, just across the river from Biddeford and close to Portland. Saco Mill #4 is directly adjacent to the Amtrak Transportation Center with public transportation along the eastern seaboard through New Hampshire and into Boston’s North Station.
Saco Mill #4 is home to over 15 large and small businesses and 150 apartments. The commercial space is growing and we would love for your business to join this community.
With 237 parking spaces adjacent to the building, there is plentiful parking for both commercial and residential tenants. The building is a stone's throw from the Amtrak transportation facility, additional public parking, and is walking distance to downtown making it very easily accessible. There are many great local businesses surrounding the mill and we are still looking to grow more businesses within the mill as well. The Saco Mill #4 has great visibility along an active commuter route, road & entry signage, as well as a dedicated commercial main entrance near Main Street for patrons & visitors.
Come join this vibrant, mixed-use community!
Are you a resident or tenant?
Submit general resident and tenant management related inquiries, access your account, manage account information, or pay online.Go to Resident & Tenant Connect
Office Hours : 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please call our office in advance of your visit to schedule an appointment: (207)-710-2051 so that someone is available to meet with you. If an apartment is available, we need to provide 24 hours notice before showing an occupied space.
Wait List Information
If you’re looking for an apartment in greater than 3 months, we encourage you to fill out our waiting list form and accompanying application to join our wait list should an apartment become available in the future. Our current residents give us a 60-day notice to vacate, so we can’t predict what will be available in greater than 60 days.
To join our wait list we require:
1. Completed wait list form cover page.
2. Completed rental application (one application for each occupant)
3. An application fee made payable to Chinburg Management ($30 per occupant or $35 per married couple)
We process your application ahead of time for approval, and then you are added to the wait list and notified if any future availabilities comes up that match your desired unit type, price point, and timeframe.
Please reach out to us or stop by our office in order to receive the wait list application form.
• Heat, hot water & Hospitality WiFi included
• Elevator access and easy access from parking lot
• Secure building
• Club Room
• Cyber Lounge
• Fitness Room
• Rooftop deck with fireplace
• Billiards Room
• Pet groom room with dog wash station
• Fenced-in dog park & on-site pet waste stations
• Free bicycle storage
• Storage units available on-site
• Laundry room on-site
• Marquee restaurant space with outdoor patio
• Build-to-suit commercial spaces
• Shared conference room
• Community cafe
• 150 total residences
• Over-sized windows
• 14 ft timber ceilings
• Exposed brick & beam
• Air conditioning
• Granite countertops
• Stainless steel & black appliances
• Polished concrete floors with radiant heat
• Washer/dryer hook ups within apartments
Pets & Parking
• Up to two cats permitted at $20.00 each per month
• Up to two dogs permitted at $75.00 each per month
• Maximum of 2 pets per residence. Dog breed restrictions apply
• Plenty of on-site, off-street parking
• Covered parking options available