The Lincoln Lofts
About the Property
The Lincoln is a mixed-use redevelopment of the former Lincoln Mill and was historically a part of Biddeford’s textile industry. The Lincoln will be the home of 148 brand-new luxury loft rentals, a 33-room boutique hotel, a restaurant, and a state of the art fitness facility. In addition, there will be a conference & events center as well as a rooftop pool & bar. The Lincoln brilliantly combines the charm of the historic mill era with all modern conveniences.
Now Pre-Leasing Phase 2 Apartments
Included: Heat, A/C, Hot Water, Sewer and hospitality WiFi
• Club room
• Rooftop terrace with heated pool & fire pit
• Pet groom room with dog wash station
• Fenced-in dog park & on-site pet waste stations
• Elevator access to single level living
• Secure building access
• Free bicycle storage
• Laundry rooms on-site with card payments
• Brand new
• Large windows
• 14 ft timber ceilings
• Exposed brick & beam
• Granite countertops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Washer/dryer hook ups within apartments
• Heat & AC control
• Luxury finishes throughout
Pets & Parking
Dog-friendly (select apartments) with monthly pet fee. Breed restrictions & exceptions apply.
Cat-friendly with monthly pet fee.
Maximum of 2 pets per apartment.
Off street surface parking available.
Public parking & parking garage available nearby.
Reserving an Apartment
To reserve an apartment we require the following:
• Application & application fee ($30 per applicant, $35 per married couple), made payable to Chinburg Management.
• Security/Earnest Deposit equal to one month’s rent, made payable to Lincoln Mill MT, LLC.
• We accept cash, check, and money order.
Showings & Contact Information
Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.
• Schedule a one-on-one in-person or virtual showing via our online calendar.
• Email the property manager, Matt Dubois, at email@example.com .
• Submit an Apartment Rental Inquiry on this page.
• Call us at 207-710-2051.
About the Neighborhood
The Lincoln is located in the heart of Downtown Biddeford and the Biddeford-Saco Historic Mill District. The former textile mill is ideally situated within easy walking distance to all that downtown has to offer— restaurants, bars, breweries, shopping, recreation, and services. The iconic Lincoln Mill clock tower was once the time keeper for the mill workers, and still today The Lincoln is a prominent landmark and gateway in downtown Biddeford.