55 Main Street (Rte. 108)
Newmarket, NH 03857
Office HoursPlease call our office to inquire or to schedule a tour. Out of consideration for the residents, apartment showings are by appointment only.
“Living in the Newmarket Mill Building has been a wonderful experience. From the uniqueness of each apartment to the businesses that thrive in the mill. I love working out at the gym, sitting outside by the water and even barbecuing with family and friends. I love it here! And honestly, I can't imagine living anywhere else but here! ”
“Love living in Newmarket Mills! The location in the heart of downtown Newmarket, overlooking the river is outstanding. A community living experience that is filled with vitality as well as natural beauty. ”
“My experience with Chinburg Properties has been excellent all around. The staff is friendly and responsive, any maintenance issues were taken care of immediately. One of the best rentals I have ever had, hands down!”
“We love being a tenant in the Newmarket Mills! Not only is it conveniently located, but the mills are fabulous! Customers are always so impressed with the building and our office when they visit. The building has been restored to be beautiful and functional. The amenities are comprehensive, giving us everything we need to run our business. Chinburg Properties is a pleasure to work with. ”
- Thriving mixed use community with many services
- Heat, hot water, parking and hospitality WiFi included in rent
- Fitness Room with stair masters, treadmills, elliptical, punching bag, free weights and televisions
- Club Room with Flat Screen TV, leather recliners, wet bar, reading chairs and game tables
- Waterfront Park and with landscaped terraces, outdoor grills and seating areas
- Marina with public launch; boat slips available for rent
- Free hospitality WiFi throughout the public spaces
- Public cafe space with kitchen and comfortable seating areas
- On-site property management office
- Free Bike & Kayak Storage
- indoor Cats allowed
- Non Smoking Building
- Laundry Room
- Independent grocer on the property
- Granite exterior and brick interiors
- Oversized windows with natural light
- Concrete floors with radiant heat
- Air conditioning
- Heat and hot water
- Laundry hookups
- Views of the Lamprey River and of the downtown
Newmarket, New Hampshire is a community with a strong sense of history and pride. Its natural beauty is showcased by public walking trails along the Lamprey River and easy access by the water into to Great Bay. Newmarket has always a vibrant place to work and live. Investment into the town’s infrastructure, including: new lighting, paving and underground utilities, has resulted in a historic downtown with a new shine.
The stately granite structures along the Lamprey River were once buzzing with active textile and shoe manufacturing enterprises. New life has come to the mill properties with the completion of 112 loft, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments and over 50,000 square feet of commercial space. There are currently almost 30 operating businesses on the property as well as a cultural and performing arts center on the River Level.
Newmarket is truly walkable community with many restaurants and even an independent grocer right in the middle of downtown. There are community gardens, an active recreation department, a 9 hole golf course, tennis and fitness club, and access to a rails to trails bed for cycling as far as Manchester, NH and beyond. Newmarket is just 5 miles from the University of New Hampshire campus with all of the educational and cultural opportunities offered by a world class institution of higher learning.