About the Property
The Picker House is located in the heart of Dover. The small mill was once a “picker” house, where cotton was first received in rough form and picked before being sent over to the sister mill for processing into textiles. The Picker House was one of the first Chinburg mill property renovations. There are 27 apartments featuring original architectural details, over-sized windows and warm brick. Downtown Dover is right at the doorstep—Henry Law Park, the Children’s Museum, many dining options, grocery stores and coffee shops are all within walking distance. There is a vibrant arts community in the Washington Street Mills, directly across the street. And should you want to head out of town, the Amtrak Downeaster train to Portland and Boston just a short walking distance away. Public transportation is easily accessible.
*Rent ranges are approximate and subject to change. Please contact us for further information.
Are you a resident or tenant?
Submit general resident and tenant management related inquiries, access your account, manage account information, or pay online.Go to Resident & Tenant Connect
Office Hours : By appointment
Please contact our office in advance of your visit to schedule an appointment to ensure that someone will be available to meet you. We need to provide 24 hours notice before showing an occupied space. We look forward to meeting you.
View Floor Plans
- Free hospitality WiFi
- Additional storage
- Secured entry (key fob access)
- Bicycle storage
- Beautiful outside landscaped park and walkway
- Views of Cocheco River Canal and downtown
- Smoke free building
- Individual metered utilities paid by tenant
- Mill architectural detail
- Exposed brick and beam interiors
- Oversized windows with natural light
- 14 ft ceilings
- Maple cabinets
- Black appliances
- Tile bathrooms
- Central A/C
- Washer/Dryer hookup in select residences (Basic 220v machines)
Pets & Parking
- Up to two cats permitted at $25.00 each per month
- Up to two dogs permitted at $50.00 each per month
- One parking pass issued per bedroom
- Private parking lot (first come first serve basis)
From Our Residents & Tenants
“The Picker House is a great location right in down town Dover. I love how quiet it is but yet night life and restaurants are literally right around the corner.”